Airbridge supports app installs and app retargeting campaigns for Criteo using server-to-server connections. To start tracking and measuring your Criteo's ad performance on Airbridge, please refer to the guide below to set it up. This guide is based on the Criteo (New) channel.
Tracking Link Type for Criteo
Creating tracking links for the Criteo channel is the same as the other channels.
Once you create tracking links for the Criteo, you will find 3 different types of tracking links. Criteo requires a specific type of tracking link(Click / Server-to-Server) depending on the campaign types; UA campaign and Retargeting campaign.
App Installs (User Acquisition) Campaign
Provide the 'Click' tracking link to your Criteo account manager. The end-user will redirect to the destination you set in the Airbridge dashboard.
App Retargeting Campaign
Provide the 'Server-to-Server click' tracking link and scheme deeplink to your Criteo account manager. The redirection is handled by Criteo and the end-user will redirect to the destination using your scheme deeplink.
In order to accurately track and measure the Criteo ad performance, you need an additional configuration to your scheme deeplink. Please refer to the below scheme deeplink guide.
Scheme Deeplink Setup
When using Server-to-Server(S2S) click link, the media partner is responsible for redirecting the user that clicked. Therefore, if you'd like to send the end-user to the specific in-app page, you need to provide the scheme deeplink with additional parameters to your Criteo account manager. These parameters will ensure the accurate attribution to the Criteo.
- [Required] Criteo channel parameter: To let Airbridge know the user flew in via deeplink, the advertiser must append
airbridge_channel=criteo_newto their deeplink. If missing, no attribution will be made to Criteo.
- [Highly recommended] Airbridge campaign parameters: If you filled out campaign optimization parameters when creating the tracking link, you need to append the same values to your deeplink as well. These parameters do not have any impact on the attribution logic, but these will enable you to view reports with groupbys.
Please refer to the below examples.
1. With Campaign Parameters in the Tracking Link
Your scheme deeplink:
* airbridge_channel=criteo_new and campaign parameters need to be appended
2. Without Campaign Parameters in the Tracking Link
Your scheme deeplink:
*Only airbridge_channel=criteo_new needs to be appended.
Please don't hesitate to contact your CSM or Platform Team should you have any questions in setting up or managing Criteo ad campaigns.