Actuals Report provides customization features for the metrics and data you intend to analyze.
Using the various data fields provided by Airbridge, you can customize the report in all forms such as subdividing data into specific criteria, adding metrics on granular criteria, or applying filters.
For reports that you often view, you can save them as new reports so that it is easier to retrieve them for analysis.
You can download or export your report to a CSV file or Google spreadsheet.
Configuring a Report
Metrics can be selected based on what you would like to analyze. Examples of metrics include the number of events that occurred, the sum of attributed values specific to the event, and more. Broadly, they are classified under Touchpoint, App Install, or App Purchase. The report also provides both Web and App metrics for unified Web+App performance analysis.
Example: The report above shows the daily Clicks, Installs, and In-App Performance (Sign-up, Order Complete, and Add to Cart) as selected metrics.
'GroupBy' allows you to view more granular results. Broadly, it is divided under 'Event Datetime', 'Touchpoint', 'Attribution Result', and it can be easily selected using a checkbox. Also, the order of the selected groupings can be changed by dragging and dropping.
Example: The above report provides groupings based on Event Date, Channel, and Platform.
You can add filters on top of 'GroupBy' groupings to further create more relevant and precise statistical data. The screenshot above is an example of how reports can be filtered to show data from specific channels only.
Once filters are applied, the report shows the filtered result. The above report shows the number of installs that occurred under appier, google_adwords, naver.searchad, and kakao only.
If you would like to add or delete existing filters, you can simply hover over the = and ≠ icon on the right of 'GroupBy' item.
You can also delete or inactivate the filters through the top bar (on top of the report) that displays all the existing filters.
Saving a New Report and Marking as a Bookmark
If you'd like to view the report that you have just configured again, you can save it as a new report. Click [ Save ] located on the upper right table, and name your report.
If you click on the 'arrow' icon on the right of 'Saved Reports', you can easily retrieve and present any saved report in the list. The list may be shared among the owner and in-house marketers, and agencies will share the list with each agency account.
Clicking on the star icon (pictured above) saves the existing report as a Bookmark. Bookmarked reports can be found in the Bookmarks tab located on the upper left. The list of Bookmarks is saved per each account for individual management, unlike the saved report list. For your convenience, Airbridge also provides basic report templates.
Sharing Reports in Real-time
Real-time Report sharing feature allows you to view real-time statistical data from saved Actuals report without accessing the actual dashboard. It is provided as a URL where you can download a CSV file.
The CSV file provides real-time data at the time of download rather than stored data at a specific point in time. For example, even though the URL is the same, if you download the CSV file on 1st Feb 2019, the data displayed will be based on 1st Feb 2019. If the file was downloaded on 5th Feb 2019, the file would display data based on 5th Feb 2019.
Note that the report has to be saved first in order to activate this feature.
'Real-time Report Sharing' Settings
- Open the desired report from the list of saved reports by clicking the 'arrow' icon on the right of the report name.
- In the desired report, click the 'Share' icon on upper right table.
- Click 'Enable Sharing', then copy the URL.
- You can view real-time statistical data of that report by downloading the CSV file from the copied URL.
For security reasons, the 'Real-time report sharing' URL changes whenever the 'Enable Sharing' button is toggled on and off. Once the new URL is generated, the previous URL is no longer accessible.
- Initial URL = https://report.airbridge.io/e10df475b1a311e98af5063896f4ea.csv
- New URL after off and on = https://report.airbridge.io/5f41723f1fa445d296190e3c092c7e.csv
Integrating 'Real-time report sharing' with Google Sheets
Airbridge's statistical data imported into Google Sheets can be combined with other internal data, or can be used to create a consolidated report using several reports from Airbridge.
Using the importdata function provided by Google Sheets, you can import data in the form of .csv (comma separated values) or .tsv (tab separated values) from a given URL.
importdata function refreshes on a regular basis (approximately every 15 - 30 mins) from the URL, so you can utilize the near-real-time data in Google Sheets.
=importdata("copied real-time sharing URL from Airbridge dashboard)
[Real-time Report Sharing] provides data up to 1,000 rows over the last 7 days by default. You can customize if you add the below parameters into the URL.
- from, to: Manually set a date range of report data. Data must be typed in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format.
- rowNo: Set the number of statistical data rows that can be extracted at max. (maximum 10,000)
- since: Set the date from a specific date to today. Data must be typed in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format.
- last(integer): Request the data for the recent period. The default unit is 'Day'. A negative integer can't be used.
- offset(integer): Postpone the request period to the past by the value you entered. You can use it with the 'from-to', 'last', and 'since' operators. A negative integer can't be used.
- granularity (day/week/month): You can use it with the 'last' and 'offset' operators. The default unit is 'Day'.
?last=0&granularity=monthis this month including today.
?last=1&granularity=monthis the last month.
- isNowEnabled (true/false): Use it with the 'last' operator to include today or this month for your data inquiry. The default value is 'false'.
Copying a Report
You can easily copy the data from the reporting table to paste onto excel or spreadsheet and retain the same table format.
Downloading a Report
Once the report is created, you can download it via CSV file or export it to Google Sheets right away. (Downloading a report may take a while depending on the amount of data)
Copying Report Configuration
[ Copy Config ] comes very handy when you need to share your report configuration with your Customer Success Manager to inquire about abnormal data or when you want to apply the same configuration into the Trend Report.
If you click [ Copy Config ] button, it will copy your current report configuration and save it to your clipboard.
Refer to the above GIF on how to copy and apply the Actuals report configuration into the Trend report.
* Note that any data fields that are not supported in the Trend Report would be disregarded.
|Max Number of Metrics||20|
|Max Number of Group Bys||10|
|Max Rows in Airbridge Dashboard||10,000|
|Max Rows of Download CSV / Spreadsheet||500,000|
|Max Rows of Sharelink||10,000|