Q. How many apps can be registered?
Multiple apps may be registered so long as you are operating them. If you are running more than one app, you can click the [ app list > +New app ] on the upper right corner of the dashboard. Likewise, to switch between apps, click the [ app list ].
Q. Is SDK installation mandatory to use Airbridge?
Yes, to collect and analyze web/app events, Airbridge SDK must be installed in advance. We strongly recommend you to install Airbridge SDK in order to make the best use of Airbridge.
Q. How long does it take to install SDK and what's the size of it?
SDK can be installed within 10 minutes per platform. Once it's installed, you can upload it to app market. For iOS, it's in the range of 600KB ~ 1MB, and for Android, it's less than 200KB in build level.
Q. How can I transfer the 'owner' account to a different account?
Currently, we don't support this feature through the dashboard. If you'd like to transfer the 'Owner' account to a different user's account, kindly contact your designated CSM or Platform Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the email address of both the Owner account and receiver's account. Please be noted that the receiver must have signed up in the Airbridge.
Q. Is it possible to conduct a test in Dev/Staging stage before releasing the actual production level?
You can register additional apps corresponding to the developing level, and follow the process below to manage and maintain.
1) Airbridge Dashboard > App List > New App
2) Select the app uploaded in the app market
3) App name(Unique ID): Please type a different app name from the product version. (e.g. dcode_test) The unique ID cannot be re-used once registered.
Setting per Platform
- Android: Provide the package of the Test App to your designated CSM or Platform team.
- iOS: Go to Tracking Link > Deep Link and then input the combination of Bundle ID and App ID Prefix (Team ID) on iOS APP ID.
* In order to distinguish the log data between Production and Test App, the API key of the test dashboard must be used in the Test App SDK when building the app.