1. Click the “Get started” button in the upper right corner of the Airbridge homepage.
2. Sign in to your Airbridge account. If you don’t have an Airbridge account, click “Create an account” and create an Airbridge account.
1. To register a new app to Airbridge, click the “Add a new app” button on the [My Apps] page. The Airbridge user who registers the app is automatically assigned the Owner role of the app. For more details on app roles, read this article.
2. Select the organization you want to register the app to. You can select an existing organization if you are an Admin or a Manager of that organization. Or you can create a new organization.
3. Register your Android app, iOS app, or website.
If you can’t search your app by the app name, enter the app store url to register the app. When entering the App Store url, the country code MUST be included in the url.
4. Enter the app name. The app name is the unique ID of your app within Airbridge which will be used for SDK integration and tracking link generation.
Only lowercase alphabet letters and numbers can be used. You can’t change the app name afterward, so enter after careful consideration.
5. Select the app time zone. The app time zone can’t be changed once submitted. All data will be displayed based on the selected app time zone. Some of the reports are based on KST. For more details, refer to the user guide for app time zone.
6. Select the app standard currency and click the “Submit” button. For more details about the app standard currency, refer to the user guide for app standard currency.
Was this page helpful?